Monday, September 13, 2010

Care Package



Two weeks ago I sent my first care package to Matt... he should be getting it soon! Yes, that is a bottle of Cholula. I hope it makes it one piece.

I am going to try and send chocolate chip cookies to him tomorrow and see how they do... I have been testing out some new recipes and I think I found the perfect one.

Homemade cards... the one furthest to the left is the wine label from a lovely bottle of wine that Frank the jeweler from Aspen gave us.

The second one is a map Matt drew me when I first stayed in Tacoma instructing me on how to get to the water.

The third is just a cute card....



One of my homemade envelopes these were fun to make.



Ahh cookie dough! The best part of making chocolate chip cookies! The only problem is that I eat too much of it and then can't have any of the baked cookies because my stomach hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment